As educational leader, classroom teachers, students and parents will agree, 21st century teaching carries with a complicated mix of challenges and opportunities. Challenges include the issues of teacher turnover, accountability, changing student populations and student expectations, mounting budget pressure, and intense demand to build students’ 21st century skills.
On the opportunity side of the equation, the growing capacity, capability, and power of technology-based tools and resources give the education community the ability to address these challenges successfully. With strategic use of 21st century learning tools, educational institutions can provide the supportive productive environment educators need to reach, teach, and support each student’s learning needs and potential
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work in or are currently working within schools, colleges or other teaching institutions.
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces 21st Century teaching.
For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to.
On successful completion of the course, you will:
Student Teacher will understand Pedagogy (Art of teaching), they will have complete understanding of following
- Understand what is teaching?
- Understand what is the purpose of teaching?
- Understand what are the types of teaching?
- Understand what are the various teaching methods?
- Understand what are the qualities of good teaching?
- Understand how best to teach?
- Understand how to assess your teaching?
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Completed ‘Application Form’
- A photographic proof of identification [Any 1 of the following]
- Valid Passport with VISA (any nationality)
- Signed Pakistan Photo Card Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card, etc.
- Right Vision Academy
- If you are not satisfied with our course, you can ask for a refund within 7 days of your booking. We would deduct 25% for admin charges and refund the remaining amount.
- 30 Days from the day of payment
- A paid extension is available
- On-going Email Support throughout the course (We normally respond within 24 hours.)
- Telephone Support during Office Hours (9 am to 6 pm Monday – Saturday)
- Up to 2 working weeks after successful completion of your assignment
The course would involve:
- Online lesson
- Videos clearly explaining the concepts
- Reading recommended texts
- Discussions with online tutor
- quizzes throughout the course
- 1 Essay Type Assignment (Theory Assessment) – You would get the Guidance Notes on how to answer the theory assignments to keep you on track
- You can start the course immediately once registered
- You can set your own timings to suit your needs
- The online course covers the same theory as is covered in the class-based course
- It allows you the freedom to go through the resource materials in your own time
- As soon as you book the course by making the payment, you would get your User ID & Password to the LMS (Learning Management System)
- You just need to go through the ‘Welcome Page’ on the LMS – it would explain to you how to go through the course
- Quite straightforward
- Availability- always available not dependent on college timings or calendar
- Easy Access- all you need is a computer with internet connection
- Learn at your own pace- you set your own pace and schedule
- Flexible learning–no schedules to keep, you decide when to complete your assignments
- Financial– cheaper way to learn with no additional travel expenses. Can access courses from all parts of the world
- No interruptions in your job/career if you are currently busy working