Understanding the root cause of the child ‘s behaviour is essential, as without this it is unlikely that any behaviour strategy will be sustainable. There are five basic models in understanding child behaviour.
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work in or are currently working within schools, colleges or other teaching institutions.
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces 21st Century teaching.
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
On successful completion of the course, you will:
Student Teacher will understand Pedagogy (Art of teaching), they will have complete understanding of following
- Understanding behaviour
- Understand Effective Classroom management
- Understand Getting to know your children
- Understand Dealing with specific classroom difficulties
- Understand Re-engaging individual children
- Understand how to use sanctions effectively
- Understand The link between bullying and children’s behaviour
- Understand The link between children’s non-attendance and behaviour
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Completed ‘Application Form’
- A photographic proof of identification [Any 1 of the following]
- Valid Passport with VISA (any nationality)
- Signed Pakistan Photo Card Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card, etc.
- Right Vision Academy
- PASS / REFER – The passing percentage will be 75%. You will have three attempts at passing your assignment.
Course delivered on UK model
- If you are not satisfied with our course, you can ask for a refund within 7 days of your booking. We would deduct 25% for admin charges and refund the remaining amount.
- 30 Days from the day of payment
- A paid extension is available
- 1 Essay Type Assignment (Theory Assessment) – You would get the Guidance Notes on how to answer the theory assignments to keep you on track