Information and communication technologies (ICT) have become commonplace entities in all aspect of life. The use of ICT has fundamentally changed the practices and procedures of nearly all forms of endeavour within business and governance. Education is very socially oriented activity and quality education has traditionally been associated with strong teachers having high degree of personal contact with learners. The use of ICT in education lends itself to more student-cantered learning settings. But with the world moving rapidly into digital media and information, the role of ICT in education becoming more and more important and this importance will continue to grow and develop in the 21st century.
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work in or are currently working within schools, colleges or other teaching institutions.
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces 21st Century teaching.
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
On successful completion of the course, you will:
Student Teacher will understand Pedagogy (Art of teaching), they will have complete understanding of following
- Understand ICT enhancing teaching and learning process
- Understand ICT enhancing the quality and accessibility of education
- Understand ICT enhancing learning environment
- Understand ICT enhancing learning motivation
Understand ICT enhancing the scholastic performance
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Completed ‘Application Form’
- A photographic proof of identification [Any 1 of the following]
- Valid Passport with VISA (any nationality)
- Signed Pakistan Photo Card Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card, etc.
- Right Vision Academy
- PASS / REFER – The passing percentage will be 75%. You will have three attempts at passing your assignment.
Course delivered on UK model
- 30 Days from the day of payment
- A paid extension is available
- 1 Essay Type Assignment (Theory Assessment) – You would get the Guidance Notes on how to answer the theory assignments to keep you on track