All good teachers have some type of plan when they walk into their classroom. It can be as simple as a mental checklist or as complex as detailed two-page typed lesson plan that follows a prescribed format. Usually, lesson plan is written just for the teacher’s own eyes and tend to be rather informal. But there may be times when the plan has to be written as a class assignment or given to an observer or supervisor, and therefore will be a more formal and detailed document.
A lesson plan is an extremely useful tool that serves as a combination guide, resource, and historical document reflecting our teaching philosophy, student population, textbooks, and most importantly, our goals for our students. It can be described with many metaphors such as road map, blueprint, or game plan.
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work in or are currently working within schools, colleges or other teaching institutions.
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces 21st Century teaching.
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
On successful completion of the course, you will:
Student Teacher will understand Pedagogy (Art of teaching), they will have complete understanding of following
- Understand about Effective Lesson Planning.
- Understand the Lesson Planning Process.
- Understand the Model for Lesson Planning
Understand How does lesion planning benefit learners and Instructors
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Completed ‘Application Form’
- A photographic proof of identification [Any 1 of the following]
- Valid Passport with VISA (any nationality)
- Signed Pakistan Photo Card Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card, etc.
- Right Vision Academy
PASS / REFER – The passing percentage will be 75%. You will have three attempts at passing your assignment
Course delivered on UK model
- If you are not satisfied with our course, you can ask for a refund within 7 days of your booking. We would deduct 25% for admin charges and refund the remaining amount.
- 30 Days from the day of payment
- A paid extension is available
- 1 Essay Type Assignment (Theory Assessment) – You would get the Guidance Notes on how to answer the theory assignments to keep you on track