Study after study shows the single most important factor determining the quality of the education a child receives is the quality of his/her teacher. The idea of effective teacher for each individual is variable Students perception, opinions or experiences about an effective teacher are different. An effective teacher has been considered, sometimes, as a perfectionist, encouraging, approachable and caring, other times as intelligent, but above all, as enthusiastic, funny, clever, effective and understanding, open, and with a relaxed style while teaching.
Learning is enhanced by the teacher’s knowledge, enthusiasm and responsibility towards creating a warm class climate enhancing into all that is offered by the teacher. Effective teacher is always in a constant learning process due to change in terms of the student’s characteristics, the curriculum, the community.
Teachers need to be able to survive the demands, threats and challenges within the diverse circumstance of teaching. Effective teacher needs the capacity to be persistent, flexible, and innovative on new teaching approaches and be prepared in the case of failure.
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work in or are currently working within schools, colleges or other teaching institutions.
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces 21st Century teaching.
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
On successful completion of the course, you will:
Student Teacher will understand Pedagogy (Art of teaching), they will have complete understanding of following
- Understand what is a teacher?
- Understand what is the role of a teacher
- Understand qualities of good teacher
- Understand types of teachers
- Understand what great teachers do differently?
- Understand how to be a Mediocre Teacher
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Completed ‘Application Form’
- A photographic proof of identification [Any 1 of the following]
- Valid Passport with VISA (any nationality)
- Signed Pakistan Photo Card Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card, etc.
- Right Vision Academy
- PASS / REFER – The passing percentage will be 75%. You will have three attempts at passing your assignment.
Course delivered on UK model
- If you are not satisfied with our course, you can ask for a refund within 7 days of your booking. We would deduct 25% for admin charges and refund the remaining amount.
- 30 Days from the day of payment
- A paid extension is available
- 1 Essay Type Assignment (Theory Assessment) – You would get the Guidance Notes on how to answer the theory assignments to keep you on track